Data processing notes
1. Name and Contact details of the responsible person regarding the processing of your data by given laws and the data protection commissioner.
Those data protection notes are valid through the data processing by:
Teile 11-16, Tor 0
Telefon: +49 171 527 528 6
The data protection commissioner omitted due to a company with less than 10 co-workers.
2. Erhebung und Speicherung personenbezogener Daten sowie Art und Zweck und deren Verwendung Wenn Sie uns beauftragen, erheben wir folgende Informationen:
• Salutation, Name, Surname,
• valid eMail-Adress,
• Phone-Number (Local and/or Mobil),
• Photos with EXIF-Data,
• TAX-Number / VAT-ID
Those data are taken and used for
• identify you as our client.
• to consult you proper and work on your behalf in projects for you.
• to communicate with you.
• to be able to write invoices
• to fulfil written contracts with you.
The data processing is given by your request and is needed given by Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the named reason to
work proper in projects and consult and take care of your behalf's and to fulfil the liabilities on both sides that are given by
the customer relatiopnship.
The personal data saved and stored by us to fulfil the project will be saved for 3 years after the end of the calendar year where
the business relationship ends and will be then deleted, if its not needed for Taxation or Trade Laws like named in Artikel 6
Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. c DSGVO from HGB, StGB oder AO. An other reason is the agreement from your side given by Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit.
3. Sharing with third parties
There is no delivery and sharing of your data to third parties except the given reason.
If needed by Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO for procession or fulfilment of your order we might share your data.
This might be the delivery to partners or companies for communication reasons to fulfil your order.
The company or person we share your data with is only allowed to use the data in the given context.
4. Your rights
- given by Art. 7 Abs. 3 DSGVO you can object the once given Agreement to save the given data. This
will turn to an end of saving the given data.
- given by Art. 15 DSGVO you can ask us about the information which data we have saved about your.
You can get information about the reason and category of your saved data. The group of people that
we might use your data with and the planned saved timeframe. You have the right to correct wrong
information or deletion. You can restrict the procession of the data and you have the right to object it.
You can ask for the origin of the information, as long the information is not given by you and settle a
- given by Art. 16 DSGVO you can ask for correction of invalid saved data.
- given by Art. 17 DSGVO you can ask for deletion as long the saved data is not part of a free expression of
Information to fulfil a law or because if reasons of public interest or for assertion, expression or defence
- given by Art. 18 DSGVO you can restrict the processing of your personal data as long the correctness of the data
is denied by you, but the deletion is rejected by you and we don't need the data but those are needed to claim your
right given by Art. 21 DSGVO, if used your right to object the processing.
- given by Art. 20 DSGVO your personal data with is given by you in a structured, common and through machines
readable format and given by Art. 77 DSGVO a regulatory complain is given. In those case you can claim your problem
with in the regulatory.
5. Right to object
If your personal data is stored by given interest and by Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO you have the right, by Art. 21 DSGVO to object the
the processing of personal data. If there are reasons that are given by a special situation we would please you to send your request to
removal through out a eMail to email@example.com.